The Cutting Edge Table Games Conference (video)
Tangam attended The Cutting Edge Table Games Conference in Las Vegas from November 14-16, 2017. This is an annual event focused on presentations and workshops from leading industry experts to provide real-world proven examples of how to improve results across their table games operations.
Yield Management: Theory & Practice
The Cutting Edge Table Games Conference
November 14-16, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
- Mike May, Vice President of Table Operations, Pechanga Resort & Casino
- Brad Waldron, Group Head of Table Game Optimization, Crown Resorts
- Bill Zender, Zender & Associates
- Ari Mizrachi, Vice President of Operations Optimization, Tangam Systems
- Varun Nayak, Senior Vice President of Gaming Strategy, Tangam Systems
The session was very well attended and generated several questions afterward. Below are a few shorter clips from this session for your viewing pleasure.
Introduction & Table Occupancy
The Goal of Yielding & Four Levers
Table Games Operations & Pricing Strategy
Panel Question 1: Challenges of Yielding
Panel Question 2: Pit Managers Executing on Strategy
Panel Question 3: Data Quality & Integrity
If you have any questions about the panel, the content presented or about yield management, please contact us. If you would like to learn more about yielding management, check out some of Tangam’s available resources such as the blog and Tangam Academy.