What we’re hoping you will achieve … (circa 2014) one year from now..
Your potential story, one year from now…….We’d like to thank you for your contributions in developing new optimization software modules and in providing data analytics services to clients. Your contributions helped the company achieve a consecutive year of triple digit sales growth, two more industry awards, and record customer satisfaction levels. Here are some of your contributions as a member of our analytics and optimization team:
- You applied your knowledge of optimization algorithms to research and solve complex scheduling and resource allocation scenarios involved in operations optimization
- You collaborated with the software development team to implement efficient algorithm design in a parallelized fashion capable of crunching gigabytes of operations data in minutes.
- You statistically analyzed clients’ databases with internal tools to understand their patrons’ behavioral and business volume patterns, shared and discuss obtained insights with the client and configured Tangam’s software based on these insights.
- You mastered the Tangam analytics, optimization and visualization software and trained the client’s analysts on site to use the software to optimize the client's game mix, table spreads and schedules to increase the client's profitability by 5% - 15%. You supported several successful on-time roll-outs of our business intelligence software module along with the Applications Engineers.
- You met with clients remotely, on a monthly basis to assist with their data analytics/optimization needs and supported/ trained them in maximizing their use of and return on investment from Tangam's software.
- You went beyond the “minimum required” and advanced your knowledge of analytics, operations optimization and data visualization. You shared your knowledge with the business analyst team, thus catalyzing process / technology changes that helped them be more effective in their careers.
We can’t wait until next year. Now Back to Today. If you’d like this story to be yours contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org ; Email Subject: “Data Analyst - Optimization”
Who we are
Tangam is a small and rapidly growing company, that is at the cutting edge of developing data analytics, operations optimization and visualization software. Our flagship product Table Games Yield Management (TYM) helps casinos optimize their table games operations through effective resource allocation, staff scheduling and dynamic pricing. Our software takes the complexity out of data analytics and makes data understandable and actionable to ordinary users. Many large, medium and small casinos in the U.S., Canada, and Australia already use TYM successfully to enhance their business and better satisfy their patrons. Our patented products have won numerous industry awards and recognitions. We continue to push the envelope on what is possible in the area of data analytics and optimization software, and we are always seeking new talent to join us on our exciting journey.
What you’ll enjoy as a Tangamer
- Compensation: Competitive salary, plus stock options or performance bonus
- Work-Life Balance: Flex time, work from home, vacation time
- Set-Up: High end computer/laptop, dual monitors, ObusForme backrest
- Benefits Plan: Dental, prescription, vision, disability, massage and more..
- Food & Fun: Gourmet coffee, teas, juice, snacks, team lunches