Tangam at the Cutting Edge Table Games Conference 2017
Yield management is the process of making frequent adjustments in the price of a product in response to certain market factors, such as demand or competition. For table game operators juggling the peaks and valleys of the typical week, it is an indispensable concept that can be as complex as it is deceptively simple.
In this session, attendees will hear a presentation on the building blocks of yield management followed by a hands-on discussion on how operators can optimize their approach. Among the topics to be covered:
- Key drivers for yield management
- The right approach to yielding: Cost Minimization vs Profit Maximization
- Target occupancy and how different drivers affect it
- The right metrics to measure yield on
- Ari Mizrachi, Vice President of Operations Optimization, Tangam Systems
- Varun Nayak, Senior Vice President of Gaming Strategy, Tangam Systems
- Mike May, Vice President of Table Operations, Pechanga Resort & Casino
- Brad Waldron, Group Head of Table Game Optimization, Crown Resorts
- Bill Zender, Zender & Associates
Yield Management: Theory & Practice
Date: Wed. Nov. 15, 2017
Time: 11:30 – 12:30 pm
Ari has over a decade of experience in Casino Operations and has worked across multiple jurisdictions in North America including Las Vegas, Atlantic City, Florida, Pennsylvania, and Connecticut. Prior to joining Tangam, Ari was the Senior Director of Table Games at Parx Casino where he was responsible for over 100 table games and a team of over 800.
As Tangam’s Senior Vice President of Gaming Strategy, Varun has over 15 years of experience in technology, finance, and casino analytics. Previously, he oversaw gaming optimization and established analytical processes to measure and improve profitability at Sands China in Macau and Caesars Entertainment in Las Vegas. Varun is a computer scientist by training and received his MBA from UCLA Anderson in Finance and Strategy.
About Tangam Systems
Tangam Systems is the global leader in table games optimization software, trusted by casinos to maximize profit on over 4,400 tables in the United States, Macau, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the Philippines. Launched in 2010, Tangam’s yield management software turns data into actions to optimize spread planning, game mix, and dynamic management for table games.